Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome to The Life of a Potter's Wife

Hey I am Sheila Hester and I own Palm Tree Pottery with my husband Mac.  I am going to being sharing what it is like to live with a potter and what goes on in our lives.

Right now we are in beautiful Montreat, NC where Mac is potter in residence for two weeks.  We love the mountains and we love Montreat.  He learned to do pottery here and comes back every summer to help teach.  

In my blogs, I will be sharing with you when we are doing shows and where.  As a matter of fact, we will be setting up this Friday at Lees-McRae for Frolic Week.  It will be open to the public on Saturday, July 10 through July 19.  We would love for you to come and see all the crafts on display.  It benefits the college, so come out and see our pottery and enjoy beautiful Banner Elk, North Carolina.

This is a short post, but I will be back.  I do not have a camera with me - our son just sold his - that I use - and his new one has not come in  yet, but when he gets it, I will be posting pictures soon.  Until then, please go to our website and see our pottery - www.palmtreepottery.com.

I have to close for now and go back to the pottery where Mac is working. I do not do pottery while I am here in Montreat -BECAUSE I LIVE IN IT!!!!!, but I am going to sew with my wonderful friends, Alice and Nancy.  

See ya soon!!!

The Potter's Wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment