Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Day in Montreat

While Mac is helping everyone make pottery at the Potter's Wheel, I have been waiting for the repair man to work on our dryer.  Marsh, our youngest (16), has been waiting for the UPS man to bring his new camera!!!  The UPS man came and brought the camera, but I have not heard from the repair man.  Oh well.

Hopefully, now that the camera has arrived, we can take some pictures and add them to the blog.  

Again, I am off to see Mac at the pottery. I have been sewing potter's aprons at our house since all the sewing machines were taken yesterday afternoon in the sewing room.  I think that is what I will be doing this afternoon, but maybe I will have to have a little siesta on the porch swing first.

Hope you are having as great a summer as I am.  

Until tomorrow -

The Potter's Wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment