Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day.  We spent ours in Montreat.  If you have read my blogs during the summer you know how HOT it was in Montreat.  It was a very unusual summer in that way.  Well, this weekend was a typical pre-fall weekend.  The weather was great.  The air was clear, the sun shone and best of all the temperatures were perfect.  It actually got down in the 50's and maybe even lower at night.  

Of course we ate at my favorite mexican restaurant - Ole's Guacamoles.  As usual the food and service were excellent.  

We did a lot of walking which helped with the eating!!  It was so good to be back in Montreat.  After one of the long walks we all took a siesta (aka a nap).  It was hard to come back to what I call "reality".  We now really have to get back to restocking the pottery shop as our shows are looming on the horizon.  The first one is the Woolly Worm Festival in Banner Elk, NC, Oct. 16 and 17.  We would love to see everyone.  If you are there, please come by and speak to us.  

Tomorrow, I will have a post on my work in the shop with the pigs.  

Until then...

The Potter's Wife :)

1 comment:

  1. I needed to spend Labor Day in Montreat! What happened........stuck in reality here....

    ReplyDelete